This school will admit pupils from all recognized schools Central/State.
Parents / Guardians seeking admission for their ward(s) can write or contact Principal / Office, to know about the school and for Application and Prospectus.
Students from English Medium Schools with good performance and inclination to study well with the teaching and guidance of qualified and competent faculty of MVM are eligible to apply.
Age: A child seeking admission has to satisfy the age critieria given below
- Kindergarten (Pre-K.G) – As on 31st March (2 years 6 months).
- Kindergarten (LKG) – As on 31st March (3 years 6 months).
- Kindergarten (UKG) – As on 31st March (4 years 6 months).
- Class I – Above 5 years 6 months & so on.
Applicants selected for admission should confirm the acceptance within the stipulated date mentioned and remit the fee and other duly completed Declaration Forms and submit the necessary documents.
Documents to be submitted during Admission
- Birth Certificate (Original & Photocopy)
- Community Certificate (Photocopy)
- Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheet from the previous school
- Student & Parent Photograph
Conditions for Withdrawal
Students once admitted will remain at School for entire course of study.
Due to unavoidable circumstances should they wish to withdraw, parents will have to forfeit the entire Annual Fee paid. However if the reason for withdrawal is legitimate and is within 30 days from the date of Admission, the Management will consider the refund of the boarding charges.
Parents have to submit a written letter to inform the withdrawal and apply for the Transfer Certificate.
All students are to abide to the Rules & Regulations of the School. Breach of Discipline of any sort will result in student’s expulsion from the school and issue of Transfer Certificate.